When you submit an enquiry, communicate with us, or send us an email, you're giving us information
which we collect. That information may include your name, physical address, email address, phone
number, and other demographic information. By giving us this information, you consent to your
information being collected, used, disclosed, and stored by us. This site is a forum site so by signing up, other site members will be able to view your username, however no other details are visible.
Collection and Use
Client information is collected and used as follows:
1. To deliver quality services and to provide customer support.
2. To enhance the services we offer.
3. To communicate with you for informational reasons.
4. To invoice and collect money owed to us, including. This includes sending you emails,
invoices, receipts, and reminders.
5. To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (by opting in) to
receive. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional emails, you can unsubscribe by following
the unsubscribe instructions included in the email.
6. Clients have the option of remaining anonymous when completing evaluation forms or feedback
Storage and Disclosure
1. GPTA ensures that all oral and written client information is kept in a confidential, secure
environment and is protected from access and use by any unauthorised person.
2. Your information is not disclosed to any third party unless you have given written consent.
3. Your information is only disclosed to a third party for the primary purpose for which the
information was collected.
4. Your information is not disclosed for secondary purposes unless our site administrators
are complying with any statutory reporting requirements, including the mandatory
reporting requirements under the National Law.
Public Information and Third Parties
1. The GPTA website includes social media features, like the Facebook Share
button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you're
visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to ensure the feature functions properly. As
social media features and widgets are hosted by a third party, your interactions with
those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies which provide them.
2. The GPTA website includes links to other websites, whose privacy practices may differ from
that of GPTA. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed
If you have a concern or issue in relation to how we collect, use, store or disclose your
information please contact us and the complaint will be promptly addressed. Contact details:
Phone: 0409 289 212